Tuesday, November 03, 2009

OFFICIAL Re-Opening

Dear All...


I'm glad to annouce that Today is the OFFICIAL Re-Opening of BlessedCouple !!!


ok... some might think why like tat?
Always ON and OFF suddenly... so "kiddy"... ;-P


haha... :-D

No choice, Got alot of commitment on hand.

Suddenly realise that it been almost 8 months since I touch on my blog... Anyway I have declared it closed... hehee... many things to say... but no time to write... TIME flies? I don know, I can't even find the time... does TIME actually exist in the first place? ;-P



Anyway BlessedCouple might not be updated so frequently.
Million of Sorry. But I promise, it will be updated.



By the way, another 2 new Blog "might" be coming up in the next coming few months. Both are associated to BlessedCouple... in other words... both written by the same Blessed Man... ME! ;-D


So remember to stay tune to the "BlessedCouple frequency" for more info. ok?



May the Lord bless All of us...



Thank You.



-----ooOoo-----

No comments: