Sunday, November 09, 2008

Backpacking in Europe - Day 1

Singapore to Paris
25°C

26 May 2008 (SIN) 2100hr

We went to my parent’s house for dinner before departing to airport.


This was the first time we carried our backpack. Wow, it was “cool” and “heavy”. Now I really can felt how backpacking is like. Although the 85L bag that I’m carried is not fully packed, I already can feel the weight (With me and my wife clothing, shower gel, shampoo…etc). As for my wife, she’s carrying the 40L bag (Containing the instant noodles, travel guide, kettle…etc). Just like road march in the army. Really need to get a good backpack for as much support as possible. Manage to reach airport by TAXI.

The sleep on the plane is not very comfortable. Quite crump actually. The food tastes okay. Nothing special about the plane. :-P














(… To be continue on the next thread in our Blog…)

No comments: