PARIS
14'C - Sunny and windy - perfect weather
28 May 2008
Manage to wake up at 0600hr. We have our morning breakfast at the café beside our hotel.
14'C - Sunny and windy - perfect weather
28 May 2008
Manage to wake up at 0600hr. We have our morning breakfast at the café beside our hotel.
Took a train from Gare du Nord to Chatelet and transit to Palais Royal Musee du Louvre
Ticket Musee du Louvre = €9 x2=€18
Cool, really cool. Seriously speaking, I think this is one of the best Art Museums in the world. (Okay, I admit I have not gone to many…) It is really big.
The numbers of Art pieces displayed were so many. If you asked me if I have the time, will I be able to see finish every single masterpiece in the museums within a day… No I don think so. There are so huge in size and so beautifully drawn. Every piece you look at, you will wants to stay longer. There is no way you can ever compare it to the same piece you see in the book or in the internet. The only word I can think of to describe it is “magnificent”.


Of course, due to our limited amount of time, we just have to “skip” thru many of those beautiful art pieces but to focus on those which are more “famous”. (i.e Mona Lisa…)
Next, we went to the Notre Dame and Ste Chapelle.
Notre Dame north tower entry €7.5 x 2 = €15
Ste Chapelle =€7.50 x 2 = €15
Wow, another eye opening by climbing up the hundreds of steps stairs to the top to look at Paris.

Lastly, we took a train to Moulin Rouge.
Moulin Rouge has come to be more than just a venue serving up rousing adult music-and-dance entertainment: It symbolizes French (and Bohemian) culture.
Moulin Rouge has come to be more than just a venue serving up rousing adult music-and-dance entertainment: It symbolizes French (and Bohemian) culture.
We slept at 11pm after Abigail finished writing her email to Errolyn and Rachel using my IPod Touch.
Abigail experience with Paris:
“We sort of don't know what to do when we are done with our plan itinerary. Nothing fantastic in Paris. Of course, it depends on individual likes and dislike. Things are expensive can only see but cannot buy. The building are very Victoria and with lots of sculptures.”
(… To be continue on the next thread in our Blog…)





No comments:
Post a Comment