Sunday, January 18, 2009

Backpacking in Europe - Day 5 to Day 17 (End)

Day 5
Netherlands - Amsterdam
30 May 2008
Day 6
Germany - Munchen
31 May 2008

Day 7
Germany - Mainz
1 June 2008
Day 8
Germany - Koblenz
2 June 2008

Day 9
Switzerland - Basel - Luzern
3 Jun 2008

Day 10
Switzerland - Bern
4 June 2008

Day 11
Italy - Milano - Venezia
5 June 2008


Day 12
Italy - Firenze
6 June 2008

Day 13
Italy - Pisa
7 June 2008

Day 14
Italy - Roma
8 June 2008

Day 15
Italy - Roma
9 June 2008

Day 16 to Day 17
Italy - Roma -> France - Paris -> Singapore
10 June 2008 - 11 June 2008

Home Sweet Home - My Country, Singapore !!!

-------- 000 -------

Alright, here's comes the end of posting on my trip to Europe...

You might be surprise why I never "comment" or "describe" more from Day 5 onwards... Well, after discussing with Me, myself and I, we have decided not to post the details of the whole trip. Maybe because of personal reason, maybe I just being lazy, maybe... and maybe...

So if you have been following the posting of my trip, I'm really happy and glad that someone actually read it. However Million of sorry that I have to stop posting the details.

Nevertheless if you are a personal friend of mine. Do drop by my house and I will personally show you my photo journal and tell you more about it.

No comments: