If 1 day, U attend an activity that needs U to stay together with a new friend for a nite in a hotel room. U are being assign as the room IC.
Supposing on the check out day, the friend has to go off first. When U check out, U were shown of a telephone bill of $0.50. Will U inform or claim back from ur friend? As a friendly and generous guy, does it sound too "little" to at least inform ur friend?
So how about ur friend talking a bit longer and now the bill is $5. Will U inform ur friend?
If No is your answer... What if ur friend actually call oversea the night before and the bill turn out to be $50? Will ur answer still remain?
If your answer still remain, I think you are generous...
How about $500? How about $5000? How about $50,000? (don ask me how can a person manage to clock such a high telephone bill in a nite.. just assume, can? Of course, in this example, I also assume U can afford to pay no matter how much it cost.)
So what ur answer now? If ur answer still remain... I think U are really really very generous.
Praise GOD for U.
If not, what is the value U will say YES?
If U say YES, does it means that everyone or almost everyone, has a value for everything?
If U tell me U will go inform your friend right from the beginning no matter what amount it is, ( I mean "INFORM", coz it might be ur principle. It might not means U wants ur friend to return that $0.50.) then I guess, I will never have this thought, right?
Remember, it is always a blessing to bless :-)
Supposing on the check out day, the friend has to go off first. When U check out, U were shown of a telephone bill of $0.50. Will U inform or claim back from ur friend? As a friendly and generous guy, does it sound too "little" to at least inform ur friend?
So how about ur friend talking a bit longer and now the bill is $5. Will U inform ur friend?
If No is your answer... What if ur friend actually call oversea the night before and the bill turn out to be $50? Will ur answer still remain?
If your answer still remain, I think you are generous...
How about $500? How about $5000? How about $50,000? (don ask me how can a person manage to clock such a high telephone bill in a nite.. just assume, can? Of course, in this example, I also assume U can afford to pay no matter how much it cost.)
So what ur answer now? If ur answer still remain... I think U are really really very generous.
Praise GOD for U.
If not, what is the value U will say YES?
If U say YES, does it means that everyone or almost everyone, has a value for everything?
If U tell me U will go inform your friend right from the beginning no matter what amount it is, ( I mean "INFORM", coz it might be ur principle. It might not means U wants ur friend to return that $0.50.) then I guess, I will never have this thought, right?
Remember, it is always a blessing to bless :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment