Yes, after 10 month of "FREEZE" run... I finally get my feet back on the track again.
Initial thought is that I can run much longer, however after running for a Km, it started to rain a "tiny" bit. So running for another maybe 300m, when it started to become a little heavier, I decided to turn back... When I reach back... haha, think the rain decided not to pour... 2.25 Km is all I run. It actually took me around 15min for a slow jog like this.
Think ok lar, since it is the 1st jog after so long. ;-P Sound like I'm giving myself an excuse for shortening the route... haha.
Initial thought is that I can run much longer, however after running for a Km, it started to rain a "tiny" bit. So running for another maybe 300m, when it started to become a little heavier, I decided to turn back... When I reach back... haha, think the rain decided not to pour... 2.25 Km is all I run. It actually took me around 15min for a slow jog like this.
Think ok lar, since it is the 1st jog after so long. ;-P Sound like I'm giving myself an excuse for shortening the route... haha.

Btw, this is the 1st time I wear my new NIKE shoe for a jog. Cool. A full "air" padded sole. Really makes a different. I can feel the bounce when I run.
It's a NIKE. ;-P
Mmm... in case anyone ask me how I get my distance... just logon to "www.mapmyrun.com".

No comments:
Post a Comment