Recently I posted a comment in my facebook that I'm in the dilemma whether to buy a product. Never did I expected is that it actually causes a stir in my "facebook committee".

Many started to post back on my facebook's wall, asking me what am I buying. Some started to guess... A new Len, camera, chair, table, TV... Etc. Most interestingly is that even before knowing what I'm buying, some can actually tell me to go ahead and buy.
Haha! Cool isn't it? Good buy, best buy, must buy...
So finally when I’ve bought it, I posted another comment “Thaddeus finally bought it. A different one, much bigger and costly”…
So finally when I’ve bought it, I posted another comment “Thaddeus finally bought it. A different one, much bigger and costly”…
Again, many posted, asking me what I bought, so being mischief, I asked them to guess... Okay, suddenly realize many in my office started to ask me what I've bought. Thus I decided to give them a clue... "No 31"... Many guesses were made but none are correct. I even suggested them to Google it in the web. ( it can be found... On the 1st item of the second page... www.number31.nl )
After many days and night, even after many who try to find ways and methods to "dig" out what it is (talking to my wife, "googling" in the web, "forcing" me in office), finally someone found the answer.
Hong Jone was the first one to find out... And next is Alex Chim.
Well Done !!!
After many days and night, even after many who try to find ways and methods to "dig" out what it is (talking to my wife, "googling" in the web, "forcing" me in office), finally someone found the answer.
Hong Jone was the first one to find out... And next is Alex Chim.
Well Done !!!
So what is this No31?
Is a BIG BIG BEAN BAG... Ok lor... Is actually quite expensive... However after considering our "love" for it, the size, material, design, colour... Etc. We bought it at the price of S$520.
Actually initially when I posted the 1st comment whether to buy or a bean bag chair, my decision was on another cheaper and smaller one.
However by the time, we made up our decision, the smaller one has gone out of stock.
Well, God is good. He let us found this "big" design instead. Though it cost more but I believe, God want us to have the best. Cost is a factor to us but not for him. He is our shepherd; we should not be in want.
Lesson learned:
- Friends like to see you spend money.
- Many people are curious.
- Don't belittle God. Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find. He wants you to have nothing but the best.
- Art is priceless. (Paying more for the design is an appreciation to the designer).
PS: A group of my friends went to KL and bought something back. Guess what? Now they are asking me to guess what I bought… giving me a clue => “Number 8”. So do you have any idea?







2 comments:
Wah.. Ah Hock... now your blog can post comment liao huh.. Ok.. i shall be the num 1 from the office to post a comment here... haha...
Anyway.. nice 31 you got there... can't wait to try it during the christmas gathering... haha..
goosh... got to return to mob now...
Yes, you are the 1st to comment...
Sure, you are most welcome to try on the Number 31...
Btw what is number 8? ;-P
Post a Comment