Saturday, October 11, 2008

Woman • Happy • Man ?

Ever wonder what makes a woman happy?













A search from the Web...

I saw an article by Geraldine Bedell that says,"If you actually ask women what makes them happy, they're quite likely to say 'sex', or 'eating' or a 'cold bottle of sauvignon blanc' because sensual pleasures are still as available as they ever were."

Whatever it is, I do know of a few "short-term" happiness for woman...
  1. Shopping with her for BAGS/CLOTHS/SHOES/ACCESSORIES (BEST if you are the 1 paying)
  2. Eating ICE-CREAMS together with the one she love
  3. Receiving gift of appreciation from her love one
  4. Receiving compliments from her beloved telling her that she is beautiful
  5. Being a good listener to her and remember don't comment even if you think she's wrong
  6. A good "physical intimate" time together with her beloved (Okay, Adult talking... Children go to other Blog)
  7. Last but not least... Going Oversea Tour together with her man... IMPORTANT... Don't Forget... Tour needs to include SHOPPING TIME
Of course woman is not as simple as that...

Nevetheless, if you are able to meet the above 7 points...
I think you have already won 70% of her heart.

Woman do you agree with me?




So ever wonder what makes a man happy too?













A search from the Web... I saw some comments...

1. A woman showing up naked
2. A woman bring him food and drinks
3. Handling over the remote to the man and let him be in control

Mmmm... agree?

No comments: