In times when we are tired with life, I think it is good that we forget about all things and sink ourselves into the love of GOD. Raise our hand and praise our GOD with songs about the love of GOD for us. Many turned to the "worldly" song out there... I'm not condemning those songs. I love them and I hear and sing it too. But in times of troubles, I think it is wiser for us to go to GOD than to the world that gives you these troubles. It will only sadden us more and times to recover will takes longer.
As God has promise us, during the storm, keep our eyes on him and he will bring us through it... See the Lyric of this song (Bring The Rain)... It is so beautifully written. Just remember, no matter what happen and no matter what the world throw to us, keep the faith going and keep praising.
Our job is not to fight, for the battles belong to the Lord. And most importantly, He has already won to battles for us. We just have to acknowledge it and receive it.
Amen!
As God has promise us, during the storm, keep our eyes on him and he will bring us through it... See the Lyric of this song (Bring The Rain)... It is so beautifully written. Just remember, no matter what happen and no matter what the world throw to us, keep the faith going and keep praising.
Our job is not to fight, for the battles belong to the Lord. And most importantly, He has already won to battles for us. We just have to acknowledge it and receive it.
Amen!
----- oo0oo -----
Bring The Rain
I can count a million times
People asking me how I
Can praise You with all that
I've gone through
The question just amazes me
Can circumstances possibly
Change who I forever am in You
Maybe since my life was changed
Long before these rainy days
It's never really ever crossed my mind
To turn my back on you, oh Lord
My only shelter from the storm
But instead I draw closer through these times
So I pray
Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings
You glory And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to
praise You Jesus, bring the rain
I am yours regardless of the clouds that may
loom above because you are much greater than
my pain you who made a way for me suffering
your destiny so tell me whats a little rain
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
is the lord God almighty
is the lord God almighty
I'm forever singing
everybody singing
Holy holy holy
you are holy
you are holy
Bring The Rain - Watch the video
Story behind the song - Watch the video
More Music I Like from MercyMe...
God With Us - Watch the Music Video
I Can Only Imagine - Watch the Music Video (Live)
Finally Home - Watch the Music Video
Homesick - Watch the Music Video (Live)

1 comment:
bro, so emo....
Post a Comment