This is the day... Today....
This is the time... 1600hr...
This is the weather... Cloudy and Cooling...
It was very hot for the whole day, however I praise the Lord for the good weather in the late afternoon. Initial time is suppose to be 1500hr, but was push back till 1530hr. (due to "unknown" reason) With the late setup by the controller, it was further push back till 1600hr then we start. By the time we start, the hot weather has turn into cloudy and we can even feel the wind blowing.
So what is it? What is the event? What am I talking about?
hehee... is... IPPT (Individual Physical Proficiency Test)
Today is the day I was talking about... Trained for only 2 days, worring throughout the whole event... I'm proud to announce, I've PASS my IPPT. In fact, not only I get a pass, I even got a SILVER grade... Yes! :-D
Thank You Jesus !
This is the time... 1600hr...
This is the weather... Cloudy and Cooling...
It was very hot for the whole day, however I praise the Lord for the good weather in the late afternoon. Initial time is suppose to be 1500hr, but was push back till 1530hr. (due to "unknown" reason) With the late setup by the controller, it was further push back till 1600hr then we start. By the time we start, the hot weather has turn into cloudy and we can even feel the wind blowing.
So what is it? What is the event? What am I talking about?
hehee... is... IPPT (Individual Physical Proficiency Test)
Today is the day I was talking about... Trained for only 2 days, worring throughout the whole event... I'm proud to announce, I've PASS my IPPT. In fact, not only I get a pass, I even got a SILVER grade... Yes! :-D
Thank You Jesus !
ooOoo
PS: IPPT comprises of...
- Sit up
- Standing Board Jump
- Chin Up
- Shuttle Run
- 2.4Km Run

No comments:
Post a Comment