Got to know of another song from Hillsong's album "This Is Our God". I love the lyrics of this song is awesome. It gives me a reason to stay alive and be happy about. My Lord, my God, my provider, my victory !!! Praise The Lord, for he is good all the time. And all the time he is good.
----- oo0oo -----
Desert Song
This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames
Chorus:
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand
Bridge:
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be empited again
The seed I've recieved I will sow
Wants to know more about the Story Behind Desert Song? Watch the Video by Jill McCloghry. Alright it touches me as I watch Jill shares on her experience. It was during a difficult moment of time when the song came to her... Keep singing Jill, God is good. Keep the faith going.

No comments:
Post a Comment