This is the second time within a week that I forgotten to take my phone out with me. The first time happen on last Wednesday during my in-camp training and on Monday, it is the second time.
Something I really question myself... Am I getting old? Is my age catching up with me? Many of my peers are already married with children. No longer are we still schooling or in the army. Am I really getting old that my memory is failing me?
On the other hand, am I too stress? I remember many a time, I cried out a rhetorical question, "I think I'm stress". A natural reaction from friend is that they tend to question me back, "You also will get stress meh? You always so "smiling" face, stress still can talk so much rubbish?" (come on, i don expect you to answer me back anyway)
So am I really so stress-free?
Btw who said stress must react and look like stress? Anyway what is the correct "face looks" to look stress?
I question myself again...
Last week in camp training... Train only 2 times and I go for my IPPT... (worry ok!) Peers are going MR (MINDEF Reserved) and I'm still needed to serve another 1 high and 2 low key with a new unit. (Low morale rite?)
After 1 long week in camp and now going back office, stack of works waiting for me, ahah!
Then there are those "demand" and decision to be make in... Those desire of... Problems that... The coming issues that I will be facing... (Okay, all the above are private and confidential.)
Think about it again, am I really that worries free?
Someone did mention to me that it is the habitual ways for an IT guy. He only react and fire fight when things happen. My wife too commented on me that I love to sweep problems (issues that I hate to face) under the carpet and only settle it when the problems surface.
Well, I don't deny it. Maybe that the reason why me and my wife are married to each other. She's systematic and I'm not. That's how we complement each other. ;-p
Recently, I think my mind is always so busy. I realize that there are many times during bath, I think I've fill myself with the shower foam twice. Reason is that half way thru the bath, I even forgot whether I have used the shower foam. My mind is far away thinking of other things. I just don understand too, what am I thinking during my bath. Problems again?
Am I having too much things to settle? Have I reach my limit? Or am I too tired? Maybe I just need a break. Really a break from ALL.
And ALL = Work, Life and Friends !
I heard this many times, that everyone has their own problems in life. Is just a matter whether it is big or small. I don really agree. Is true that everyone got their own problems. However there's isn't a different between big or small. It just how a person able to contain the problem.
You might be having a BIG problem that you owe the bank a hundred thousand $. However to a billionaire, it is such a small amount. It immediately becomes a SMALL problem. In fact it might not even be a problem to him.
Ah... What am I talking about now? Aren't I on the topic of FORGETFUL? But now I'm talking about PROBLEM. I think I really mixed up now. I cannot think anymore... Ahahah... Am I in the mid-life cruise instead?
Is Forget = Sickness ???
----- oo000oo -----
Ps: I'm sorry that you have to listen to me telling a lot of crap today. Everythings written might not even be in-syn with each other. Sigh... Think I'm really tired.

No comments:
Post a Comment