Finally today I'm running again...
Not that I don't like to run, in fact jogging has always been one of my favourite exercise. Just that it has been rather busy for the past 2 months. (okay, I'm giving myself excuses again... I admit... Lazy is the word to use... :-D !!!) Nevertheless, the last run was more than 2 months ago. and TODAY... I just went for a run again around my house...
Wanted to run much longer, however it seem like my flu and cough has not fully recover. After running for about 2.13km (I calculated it from http://www.mapmyrun.com/), I can feel that one of my nostrils got stuck again and I almost wanted to vomit out.
Cannot make it right? For the past few days, been quite a busy and tiring days for me. However I do felt much better after the run. Exercise do helps. :-)
Okay, so why the sudden run? okay, the main reason is, I'm going for my reservist next week and I will need to go for my yearly IPPT again... :-D Let's me see... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6... oh no I'm left with 6 days to train for it.
Grace grace lar... I'm sure I can make it... coz I'm FIT !!!
GOD Bless ME !!! :-)

2 comments:
oh.... u going to Cambridge(建桥) camp?
Yes, bro...
I'm going to serve the nation again... but this round is going to be parade. MR Parade. ROD lor... for my UNIT. ;-P
Post a Comment